About Harlequin International Ghana Limited
"At Harlequin International Ghana Limited we are experienced, knowledgable & dependable and have a proven track record of 17 years."
Formed in 1998 Harlequin Int Gh Ltd is now the leading general mechanical & hydraulic engineering company based in Ghana, servicing the Mining, Oil and Gas, Agriculture and Ports & Harbour's sectors.
Local Content Compliance Harlequin Int Gh Ltd is a majority Ghanaian owned company with a 95% local Team of staff.
Harlequin Int Gh Ltd services include hydraulics, engineering, fabrication, brush plating, sandblasting, sales, maintenance and rentals of Linde material handling equipment, quality hand tools and high pressure hydraulic systems.
Capabilities within the engineering market are unprecedented together with a highly committed workforce, that whether it is hydraulic, electrical or mechanical, Harlequin Int provide substantial added value to our products and services.
At Harlequin Int Gh Ltd, no job will be taken on unless it is known for sure that the work will be accomplished resulting in complete customer satisfaction. With many years of experience, providing modest contract work to turn-key projects, the experience has allowed evaluation in product quality and value for money. The choice of products Harlequin Int Gh Ltd supply and distribute reflect this: Krost shelving, Hyva, Linde, Toolquip, Enerpac, Gedore, Rigid, Aeroquip.
Harlequin International consist of Three Operation Centres. Two in Tema- Harlequin Head Office & Tema Extention Centre and Takoradi Operation Centre.
Tema Operation Centres- Harlequin Head Office & Tema Extention Centre
- Total Workshop area 2800 Square Meters
- Yard Area of 4000 Square Meters
- Fabrication Centre area 800 Square Meters with a 15 Ton Overhead Crane, Hook to floor height 5.5m
- Hydraulic Repair Centre
- Engineering & CNC Centre
- Brush Plating Centre
- Metrology Centre
- Coating Facilities
- Controlled stores area - including Tempreture Controlled, Elastamer & Chemical Stores
- Forklift Centre
- CAD Centre- latest CAD & Solid Works software
Front of our New Workshop (Extension) with 800m2 of Floor Space
Panoramic view of our New Workshop in Tema (Extension) showing yard area of 3000m2
Takoradi Operation Centre- Industrial Park Facility (222 000M2)
- Total Covered Workshop area 5600 Square Meter (completed by end of 2015)
- 60 Ton Overhead Crane, Hook to floor height of 11m
- Coating Fascility
Our New Workshop in Takoradi
Mud Mats under fabrication at our Takoradi Workshop
We welcome customers to inspect our workshops and see the facilities for themselves
Quality System Certification Harlequin International (Gh) Ltd is the first company of it’s kind to be awarded with the ISO 9001/2008 certification in Ghana via D.N.V Det Norske Veritas.
Through Harlequin International (Gh) Ltd accreditation to ISO 9001: 2008, it provides customers the assurance that all systems, procedures, products, and personnel training, meet the exact quality standards.
- Testimonial We made initial contact with Barry Williams, he gave us a tour of his shop facilities; and we were astounded that a shop of his quality existed in this area of the world.
- Testimonial I have personally found Harlequin International to be 100% professional in my many dealings with them over the last three years. Barry Williams also has the ability to make you feel that you are his only customer and always has time to answer questions and explain his processes.
- Testimonial Again, thank you for the prompt and professional response, I only wish other suppliers around the globe operated in the same manner. What you have created is a true first class operation.